An Equal collaboration about sexual orientation at work. In All Clear the organisations from the two former Equal project Homosexuals and Bisexuals in the Care System and Normgiving Diversity cooperate.
This is what we can do
- Advice you on how to work with sexual orientation issues at your workplace
- Arrange education days with one of our project managers
- Send you education and trainings tools
- Provide access to research in the field of sexual orientation
The workplace is a miniature world
The entire social codes and power structures are present and many of us spend half of our waking hours there. So it’s obviously an important place- a place where we need to feel at ease and be respected for who we are.
What does your workplace look like?
Is everyone gathered for lunch on Monday talking about their weekend, or are some people just sitting, quietly watching? Is it all right to bring your partner Lisa to the Christmas party if your name is Julie?
The answers are probably not obvious. And that’s why there is still a lot to do, for employers, trade unionists and employees.
This is who we are
The project All Clear is coordinated and supported by:
- Akademikerförbundet SSR - a trade-union of university graduates whose members have a degree in economics, social science, social work or personnel management
- Försvarsförbundet - The Swedish Union of Defence Employees
- Försvarsmakten - Swedish Armed Forces
- HomO - The Ombudsman against Discrimination on grounds of Sexual Orientation
- HTF - The Salaried Employees' Union
- Jusek - The Swedish Association of Graduates in Law, Business Administration and Economics, Computer and Systems Science, Personnel Management and Social Science.
- Kommunal - The Swedish Municipal Workers' Union
- Kyrkans Akademikerförbund-Association of Church of Sweden Employees
- LO - The Swedish Trade Union Confederation
- Lärarförbundet - The Swedish Teachers' Union
- Officersförbundet - The Association of Military Officers in Sweden
- Polisförbundet - Union of Swedish Policemen
- RFSL - The Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights
- Riks EKHO - The Association of LGBT Christian Groups in Sweden
- Rikspolisstyrelsen - The Swedish National Police Board
- SALAR - The Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions
- SACO-försvar - Swedish Confederation of Professional Associations-Defence
- SEKO - The Union of Service and Communication Employees
- SKTF - Swedish Union of Local Government Officers
- ST - Union of Civil Servants
- Svenska kyrkans församlingsförbund - Association of the Parishes within Church of Sweden
- Södertälje Kommun -The Municipality of Södertälje
- TCO - The Swedish Confederation of Professional Employees
- Under Ytan - The EU-project Beneath the Surface
- Värnpliktsrådet - Council of Conscripts
All Clear-Lesbians, Gays & Bisexuals at Work is a tool that has been produced by two EQUAL projects (Normgiving Diversity and Homosexuals and Bisexuals in the Care System), together with
the Swedish Ombudsman Against Discrimination on the Grounds of Sexual Orientation. The tool has been produced to help ensure that each and every individual is able to be open with their sexual orientation at work, irrespective of whether they're homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual.
During 2005, the two projects merged together into a new kind of cooperation with the same name as the training tool: All Clear. Today the All Clear partnership brings together all different kinds of organisations, with the common objective to create a working environment where everybody is respected, regardless of their sexual orientation. Employers' organisations, trade unions, LGBT organisations and a municipality work together, offering seminars and training sessions as well as a variety of different publications.
The projects are co-funded by the EU through the EQUAL programme. The overall objective of EQUAL is to promote a more inclusive working life through fighting discrimination and exclusion based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation. EQUAL is funded through the European Social Fund.
Do you want to know more about All clear and our educational toolkits?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release of training tool!
All Clear - Lesbian, Gays & Bisexuals at Work - is a handbook and a CD-ROM with ideas and new methods on how to create open places at work where everyone, regardless of sexual orientation is welcomed and respected. This is a training tool to help you raise awareness and change attitudes!